If you have already booked appointments using our previous system please do not worry, they have all been transferred to our new system, so you don't need to do anything.
Our new Timely! system has some great features including:
- A new booking app for smartphones
- You can book through our Facebook page
- No need for a login and password, just simply type in your email address
- Links to PayPal for simple float payments made online and;
- No need to remember your username or password, you can just use your email address.
While we believe the new system will make bookings easier for you, below is a step by step on how to book online.
- Go to our website www.innerouterhealth.com.au and click the "Book Now" button.
- A small screen will appear, select the service you want to book. eg Myotherapy or Floatation Therapy. Please be mindful if you wish to book both float rooms 1 & 2 at the same time OR a Myotherapy session and a floatation session consecutively, you will have to make 2 separate appointments. This means, booking one, and then booking the other.
- If you are booking a Myotherapy session, please choose which therapist you would like to be treated by. Or if you are booking a floatation session, choose which room you would like. Please be aware, if you do not select a preferred therapist or room, one will be allocated to you based on availability.
- Once you have chosen your preferred date, the available times will appear on the right of the screen.
- You will be prompted to enter in your details. - If you are using a private computer and will be making future bookings with us, click "remember me" so that you do not have to re enter your details when making your next booking.
- Once you have entered your details the booking is complete. You will receive an email confirmation at the email address you provided.
- If you booked a floatation session, you will be required to pre-pay for your session only. Once you have entered your details, you will be taken to PayPal where you can pay for your float.
- Once you receive your email confirmation, you will be given the option to save the appointment into your calendar.
Much like our current system, you will still receive email reminders for your appointments 2 days ahead of time to allow you to amend or make any changes if you need to.
Please note: If you have pre-paid for a gift voucher, multi-session pass, floatation therapy packages or any promotions we are running please call us on (03) 9440 9453 to book your appointment.
If you have any questions, feedback or comments about our NEW Timely booking system please feel free to contact us on 9440 9453 or use our feedback form to place your comments.