RECEPTIONIST / FLOATATION THERAPIST
PART TIME ♦ FLEXIBLE HOURS
- This is not an ordinary reception role
- Availability for Mondays 10am - 6 pm, Fridays 10am - 6pm, alternate Saturdays 9am - 4.30pm and Sundays 9am - 4.30pm.
- Advanced computer skills
- Good writing skills essential (you will be tested)
- Must be friendly, enthusiastic, motivated and have strong communication skills and work ethic
- Enjoy working autonomously knowing you have the support you need
- Teamwork involves liaising with other staff members
- Must be efficient in cleaning
- Ideally, you have a minimum of at least 1 year’s reception & admin experience, or customer service experience at a minimum
- Must have a keen interest in healthcare
- Award rates apply
- Full training provided
- Free onsite parking & close to public transport
- Open 7 Days a week
We are currently looking for a committed receptionist to join our team and remember, this is not an ordinary reception role.
Imagine yourself as the welcoming presence of our centre in the role of Receptionist / Floatation Therapist, attentively caring for clients at the beginning and end of their treatments.
- Do you like to work in a friendly environment where you are respected and valued?
- Would you like to be trained in both Reception and Floatation Therapy roles?
- Are you a go-getter and willing to go the extra mile for each client?
- Do you enjoy working indoors, greeting clients and managing a positive client experience?
- Are you a self-starter and results-oriented?
This role consists of the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Making initial bookings and re-booking future Myotherapy and Floatation Therapy sessions for clients
- Processing payments
- Happily answering phone calls
- Providing excellent customer service
- Complete various admin tasks
- Manage your time based on clients
- Autonomous role
As a Floatation Therapist, you will be
- Guiding clients through the process of using a Floatation Tank (we will train you)
- Answering their questions
- Quickly and thoroughly cleaning the floatation rooms after each client, paying close attention to our strict hygiene standards
- Setting up the rooms, laundering towels and other duties
Please include a cover letter telling us a little bit about your interest in working with Inner Outer Health, and attach it to your current resume. Please send both documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role please tell them we are now hiring.
No phone calls please - direct all queries to email@example.com
Previous applicants (online and paper) need not apply, thank you.
Applications from recruiters will not be accepted.