2. Hold your warmed palms over your cheeks and eyes for 5 seconds.
3. Make your hands into claws, and apply vigorous tapping (tapotement) to the scalp for 5
4. Apply loose-fist tapotement (open hand slapping) up and down each arm for 10 seconds.
5. Gently grasp the hyoid bone, and mobilize it from side to side to stimulate the thyroid gland.
6. With your right hand, cup your palm around the back of your neck and squeeze firmly 10 times.
7. Repeat step 6 with your left hand while nodding your head up and down at the same time.
8. Repeat step 6 with the left hand while shaking your head side to side at the same time.
9. With your right hand, reach across the midline of your body, grasp the top of your left trapezius, and squeeze firmly 10 times.
10. Repeat step 9 to the right trapezius with the left hand.
11. Perform three sets of shoulder rolls forward and three backward.
12. Pincer-grip the thumb web of each hand, and hold for 3 seconds.
13. Shake the hands several times.
14. Stomp the feet several times.
You are now energized and ready to go!