1. Using yoga and meditation for a fit life really captured the ways in which physical activity can actually help calm and clear the mind.
2. Taking a stand, whether it be in the office or at home, can help reduce your risk of many illnesses as well as alleviate back pain. Just goes to show that even the smallest changes can make a big difference.
3. Our info graphic on the effects of alternative therapies on cancer provided some insight into how different kinds of therapies are able to provide relief to those suffering with cancer.
4. Most of us have experienced calf pain at one stage or another. Being able to determine triggers and exercises to help this can really benefit those prone to lower leg pain.
5. Pregnancy can take its toll on your body. Myotherapy can help aches and pains that come with being pregnant and aids in improving your mobility.
So stay tuned for 2016 with brand new blog posts of interest and please feel free to let us know if there are topics you want to learn from and have a keen interest in.