Those who have a gift voucher, float package programs, myotherapy maintenance wellbeing programs or other promotional gift vouchers, all will be extended generously to accommodate this surreal situation.
Our top priority has always been the safety and well-being of our clientele. We have extremely high standards for safety and our commitment to cleanliness and disinfection will remain unwavering.
Now for some good news, our myotherapy service is still available and we are still REMAINING OPEN.
Here's how we are taking extra precautions at the clinic to provide essential myotherapy services.
OUR RECEPTION / WAITING AREA
- You will only be greeted by me and I will always be wearing a facemask for your full protection.
- I ask that if you have your own facemask, please put it on before coming into the clinic. If you don’t have one, I will provide you with one upon your arrival.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in the clinic. Upon your entry, I will ask you to wash your hands. This reduces the risk of anyone unknowingly transmitting virus particles to any surfaces like door handles, desk surfaces, etc.
- With these precautions in place, you can feel confident, despite the fact there may have been a few clients in the clinic before you on any given day, there is very little risk of virus contamination of any surfaces.
- Any close social contact; shaking hands, hugs or other personal contact of any kind is strictly prohibited
- Social distancing (1.5 m) will be adhered to at all times.
- I am continually disinfecting and wiping down all surfaces after each client interaction including the EFTPOS and HICAPS machine, keyboards, mouse and telephones.
- I have now changed the reception area and took away 3 chairs for social distancing, all magazines, newspapers, using plastic cups again instead of my glass cups which I have come to love, hand sanitizer on the side table and signs on the wall. All this to reduce the risks on COVID-19.
- I have completed my COVID-19 Infection Control Training for VIC.
- In each myotherapy room, there will only be two people, me and you. Any parent who has a minor can remain in the far corner of the treatment room to maintain social distancing at all times.
- I have spaced out ALL appointments so there shouldn't be anyone in the waiting room. This also gives us time to properly clean everything before the next client.
- I have purchased disposable face covers for the myotherapy/massage table which has been introduced to further reduce risks. The breathable non-woven fabric also breaks down easily in the environment after disposal, which is an added plus.
- On top of our treatment table, a paper towel cover which has been through a high-temperature treatment to guard against bacteria that provides a further barrier between you and the table. Please note all towels are changed between clients, so there is never any contact with the actual table.
- After each client, the table is sprayed with disinfectant from top to bottom.
- If you are feeling unwell, experiencing respiratory and/or flu-like symptoms (including fever and cough), please call me on 9440 9453 or go online and reschedule your appointment, and please seek immediate medical attention.
- If you have recently traveled anywhere outside of the greater Melbourne area, please call me on 9440 9453 or go online and reschedule your appointment. Please note you are legally required to be in self-isolation and not venturing out in public spaces. Violation of this government mandate is punishable with a fine and/or potential imprisonment.
- There will be no penalty for cancelling a booking at anytime should you come down with any flu-like symptoms or have been in close proximity with someone who has. Please do so with respect and understand that no-shows or late-cancellations are devastating to small businesses. This is a trying time for everyone. It will pass and we are in this together.
Department of Health guidelines
About the coronavirus
The most current medical advice and official reports.
World Health Organisational
Getting workplace ready for coronavirus.
Great video's explain everything related to coronavirus
Washing your hands
How to wash your hands
How to protect yourself and others from the virus by making your own hand sanitiser.
Your Mental State
How to transform your current anxieties and fears.
National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. It operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Phone number of each state or territory public health agency
If you or anyone you know needs help:
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- MensLine Australia on 1300 789 978
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Beyond Blue on 1300 224 636
- Headspace on 1800 650 890
- ReachOut at au.reachout.com
- Care Leavers Australasia Network (CLAN) on 1800 008 774